I've just tried to install vroute premium on my Win 7 64 bit machine and no luck I have tried several times but gives me the same error(see below). I curretly use the free vroute and that works just fine. I even tried uninstalling it then installing the premium version, deleting the 'apps' folder in 'appdata' but still no luck any idea on how i can solve this?
error starts with an info box saying 'Application Cannot Start. Please Contact the vendor'
COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
No transaction error was detected.
There were no warnings during this operation.
OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
* [6/18/2011 4:17:38 PM] : Activation of C:\Users\Matthew\Aviation\Payware Aircraft & Software\vroute.premium\vroute.premium\vroute.info premium.application has started.
* [6/18/2011 4:17:38 PM] : Processing of deployment manifest has successfully completed.
* [6/18/2011 4:17:38 PM] : Installation of the application has started.
* [6/18/2011 4:17:38 PM] : Processing of application manifest has successfully completed.
Following errors were detected during this operation.
* [6/18/2011 4:17:39 PM] System.ArgumentException
- Value does not fall within the expected range.
- Source: mscorlib
- Stack trace:
at System.ActivationContext.CreateFromNameAndManifests(ApplicationIdentity applicationIdentity, String manifestPaths)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.DownloadApplication(SubscriptionState subState, ActivationDescription actDesc, Int64 transactionId, TempDirectory& downloadTemp)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.InstallApplication(SubscriptionState& subState, ActivationDescription actDesc)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)
COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
No transaction information is available.
Moderator: Michal Rok
1 post • Page 1 of 1