Export to Project Magenta FMC

Support for premium version users only.

Moderator: Michal Rok

trev
Premium User

Export to Project Magenta FMC

Post by trev » Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:06 am

Hi All, I'm not trying to teach granny to suck eggs but for those of you that run the Project Magenta FMC the Vroute flight plan can be exported via flightsim.
In My Computer / ?????Documents / you will find a file called Flight Simulator Files. Right click on that and select sharing and security.
In the network sharing and security box, check both boxes and type in the share name : FSPLANS
Go the main FS folder C:/program files/ microsoft games. Right click the Flight Simulator 9 folder, select sharing and security and as above check both boxes in the in the network sharing and security box, share name should default to Flight Simulator 9, thats OK.
In Vroute export format tab, select Flight Simulator 2004, select Save and ensure the saving path is to the previously shared Flight Simulator Files folder.
With FS running, start up the PM FMC press RTE twice, select LOAD FS (LSK5R). The Flight Plan you LAST saved in the Flight Simulator Files folder will be loaded into your PM FMC.
Like I said, I'm not trying to teach granny how to suck eggs, Michal asked me to place this here as it may be of some help to someone.
Regards
Trev