Need to Pay twice?

Moderator: Michal Rok

pilotdudeman
Premium User

Need to Pay twice?

Post by pilotdudeman » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:59 am

I just got Vroute Premium last night. Worked great. Now tonight i tried to open it up and it says i need to pay again even when i return to verify email. Also i noticed Michal you refunded me the $29.95? I want the product but i guess i cant have it when the charge is canceled. :?
I would like to have the program working or i will just keep the money. Thanks for the help would appreciate a response ASAP.

Manny :(

Michal Rok
Five Star Club

Re: Need to Pay twice?

Post by Michal Rok » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:22 am

Dear Manny,

Please talk to your mother. I received an email yesterday explaining that her card was used without authorization and demanding that I immediately refund the purchase. So I did, thus your license was revoked.

Michal

pilotdudeman
Premium User

Post by pilotdudeman » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:29 pm

Alright I will see what happened with it. Mine has been down so i borrowed hers and gave her cash. Thanks Michal for letting me know!

jimmight

Post by jimmight » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:27 am

I screwed up the update process last week. Since I did the update from my iPad during summer trip with my family, it is possible something went wrong. Can you please have a look again now? In case it went very bad I suspect there would be plenty emails in my mailbox and that is not the case.

Michal Rok
Five Star Club

Post by Michal Rok » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:32 pm

Jim,

i don't think this is the right forum nor the right post subject. My app (vroute) does not have a paid iPad client.

Michal