Export to FSX

Problems? Bugs found? Questions? Please post here.

Moderator: Michal Rok

Export to FSX

Postby krieke58 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:24 pm

Hello,

I'm fairly ew to Vroute premium. It's a wonderful program but I'm having a little trouble with exporting plans. Export to PMDG (and loading afterwards) works fine, but I would like to have atc in fsx for the flight also. So I exported the plan to FSX. Then I position myself at a chosen gate and then I open flightplanner. Every time I load the exported flight it always resets to the first gate in the list, not my chosen gate. How do I load a flightplan in fsx so I can choose the gate.
Thanks.
Eddy.
krieke58

Re: Export to FSX

Postby Michal Rok » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:59 pm

Unfortunately FSX export does not send gate information to FSX, so FSX will end up picking the 1st available. I don't know how exactly can you convince FSX to start the flight from different gate - perhaps you need to change the gate, save flight and start over?

Michal
Michal Rok
Five Star Club

Re: Export to FSX

Postby epza » Mon May 04, 2009 10:11 am

krieke58 wrote:Hello,

I'm fairly ew to Vroute premium. It's a wonderful program but I'm having a little trouble with exporting plans. Export to PMDG (and loading afterwards) works fine, but I would like to have atc in fsx for the flight also. So I exported the plan to FSX. Then I position myself at a chosen gate and then I open flightplanner. Every time I load the exported flight it always resets to the first gate in the list, not my chosen gate. How do I load a flightplan in fsx so I can choose the gate.
Thanks.
Eddy.

Hi Eddy
As you know first is .rte file which is going to PMGD and second .pln which goes to FSX When you put command load, come back to main flight plan screen and you will see near the departure ;Unknown
Go again to the option active runway ,gates .etc and insert you chosen gate ,FSX will keep you aircraft in the chosen gate.
Happy Landings
Jacek EPZA
epza
Premium User

Return to vroute info product support